How to Install Apps for IPTV
Amazon and Android Streaming Devices
These are codes that can be put directly into the ”Downloader” app or the direct link can be clicked if you are on an Android device.
Smarters Pro: http://pro.tvcloud.ltd – Code: 12868
XC: http://xc.tvcloud.ltd – Code: 28949
Cinema Premium: http://cinema.tvcloud.ltd – Code: 23428
inVPNsible VPN (purchase through inVPnsible.com): http://apk.inVPNsible.com – Code:87792
To install a Live Channel TV app to your Fire Stick or Android device:
* Go to Settings->My Fire TV->Developer options and set “Apps from Unknown Sources” to “ON”.
* Go back to the main menu and select the search icon
* Search for “Downloader” and download the app.
*Use the Downloader app to put in the codes listed above.
For Smart TVs
Install the app Duplex PLAY. After it is installed, it will show you a Device ID and a Device key. Go to edit.duplexplay.com and then enter in the Device ID and key. Once you do that, then click Add XC Playlist. Name the playlist TV Cloud, enter your username, password and then add http://tvcloud.ltd:25461 as the playlist url. After the 7 day trial, they will charge $2 to use their app for a year.
For Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and Android Phones
Search for the app “XTREAM IPTV”
Enter your user name and password and in the 3rd box enter (http://tvcloud.ltd:25461)
Search for the app “GSE IPTV”
To add the playlist, follow the following steps:
- Open up the app and click on the top left corner
- Scroll down to “Xtream Codes API”
- Press “+” at the top left corner
- Enter your playlist name: The TV Cloud
- Enter on the next line:
- URL: http://tvcloud.ltd:25461
- Username: (case sensitive)
- Password: (case sensitive)
- Press add
For PC or XBox
Installer for the app IPTV Smarters.
Enter any name, your user name, password and in the 4th box enter (http://tvcloud.ltd:25461)